About Me

A tall mouses tale, that is completely true, detailing my time at The Delamar Academy, Ealing Studios, London, harnessing and honing my skills as a hair and make up artist for film, tv and theatre.....join me!...x

Monday, January 16, 2012

Casting life, as far as a large block of plaster...

6 weeks of prostheticy fun has just started.... week 1 - life casts. we all had to have one done, and do one on someone else. A fun week with the possibility of suffocating a class mate...everyday's a school day! First up, me life casting Steph...
then it was Stephs revenge!...
and, once the moulds had been filled with plaster we were left with our doubles...heres me and...well, me...
week 2 - sculpting starting with water based clay we map out a rough design...
then after about 4 hours of trying out different ideas, i begin to shape the clay more, add wrinkles and texture to the clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment